We always offer pre-inspection and on-site quoting before you book your appt. We believe in 100% price transparency and are willing to take the time to look at your cleaning before you hire us — we take the guessing game out of your cleaning process.
Steps to provide the best possible clean:
- Full vacuuming of the areas to be cleaned
- Full pre-spray of the appropriate alkaline cleaning products for your type and style of carpet
- Carpet grooming and pre-agitation
- Powerful truckmount engines & hot steam extraction to thoroughly rinse & PH balance your carpets back to neutral – without leaving any soapy or filmy residue behind
- As needed we apply additional spot treatments during the cleaning process – we are not just a once and done method
- Scotchgard® Protectants available at an extra cost – protects your carpet from future dirt and wear
- Grooming carpets with an old fashion carpet rake for the appearance (this also speeds drying time!)
- Couch, chairs or loveseats that were moved by our technicians will be set back in place and protected with small plastic tabs or blocks during your drying time.
- Finally, inspect for your complete satisfaction